Sunday, February 3, 2008

Evolution of Dance

Most of you have probably seen this movie before, and you either think that the dancer is talented/funny or you've seen it once and you think it's a waste of time.



Whatever the case may be, Judson Laipply is basically an "inspirational comedian". He's a motivational speaker and a comedian, which brought his dancing talent and his comedy act together to create what is known as "The Evolution of Dance." He worked on it for a year as he explains in this:



How do I feel about this whole dance session? I love it. It's quirky, it's fun and the guy has talent. He's an entertaining guy, and it just goes to show that even if you look funny doing something you love to do (inspire others via pop culture) you will most assuredly have a following. I love comedy and I am inspired by comedians who use pop culture/current events to relate with the audience. Why do I feel this way? If you want to reach someone, you have to know who they are: what they like and dislike, what makes them tick. Judson Laipply did research on the dance moves from the time of Elvis Presley to N'Sync. In my opinion, he met my "needs" when speaking about pop culture dance and he made me laugh.

What did you think?

No comments: