Friday, May 2, 2008

Maybe Because We Didn't Have a President Named, "Bill Obama."

I wish. I wish I could take the credit for that joke. However, my friend made that after a controversial debate on whether or not politicians were isolating Hillary Clinton's name from the presidential election based on her gender. "Everyone calls her 'Hillary' while all of the other politicians are known by their last name." Well, there's a reason for that and no, it's not because she's a woman. Hillary Clinton, is not on my top list for future presidents; however, she is a human being and a very powerful one, at that. In fact, she's one of the most powerful women in the free world. I'd like her to be president based on the fact that she's a woman and she'd do a lot for the diversity in this country. Basically, all of my reasons would be based around that. Aside from that idea, there's basically no reason that I'd want to have Hillary (Clinton #2) as my future president.

No comments: