Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mommy Angelina.


Everyone's always talking about what celebrities are doing wrong. I know. However, one thing that I think is great, even if it's a publicity stunt, is Angelina Jolie's motherly care. No, I'm not being sarcastic. I know she doesn't come off as the best mother ever and I don't plan on defending her big lips or her lovely acting skills; I'm simply voicing (typing) my opinion about the fact that she adopts children. Whether or not she broke up the Hollywood marriage between Brad and Aniston, I don't think I need to know that. In fact, that's their personal business. I feel terrible for Jennifer, but honestly, she seems to be getting through it just fine. The point that I'm trying to make is, Angelina seems to be taking care of these kids rather well. If not reality, it seems as though she has a true heart for taking care of children and loving the ever-lovingness out of them. She went from being "home-wrecker" to "motherly-love" in a matter two years, no? She represents what many barren women in America would love to do. I don't know if she's going to have her own children (come to think of it, I think the white child is their blood) and I don't know if she, herself, is barren. I do know that women all over the world, not only America would love to be in her shoes. She takes care of these kids as if they were...well...her own! She's a true mother and hey, has she done any movies lately? Just think...her time is spent as a mother these days. Spoiling her kids to no end. I don't think that's such a bad thing.

No comments: