Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monkeys Are Running America.

I came across this picture and felt almost awkward for looking at it, and at the same time, I felt a sense of peace. It was weird because a big part of me wanted to not write about it because it has little to nothing to do with gender and in a very sick way, it can be depicted as race, but the main message that I was getting was this: our news, media and so-forth are run by monkeys. Not only are they monkeys, but the news is ran by monkeys who have no responsibility towards the world because they "see, hear and speak no evil." Like I said, I feel almost violated because I saw this and at the same time, a huge layer of truth is revealed.

2 comments:

Kevin M said...

How in the WORLD can this image be about race?

No, don't answer that. It would probably be better if you didn't.

Sheesh.

SaSi said...

No...you're not serious, are you? The reason why I chose it was because it bothered ME so much to see.